Eagle Rubber supplies rubber covered rolls to a wide variety of industries. Steel, glass, plastics, paper and a variety of other metals are processed using our rollers. We also produce rollers for solid waste treatment plants. Eagle offers all the basic materials (see material guide) and a wide variety of specialty and blended compounds to fit most applications.
We supply the following services:
• Regrinding / Redressing of existing surfaces.
• Removal of old covering & core repair if required.
• Recover your existing Roll Core.
• Provide New Core Fabrication if required.
• Minimum 3/4" to maximum 36" outside diameter.
• Maximum overall length of 144" including shafts.
• Same day pricing on most quotes.
• Pickup and Delivery available within regional area.